Emergency Preparedness Comic Books
Survivor Tales comic books tell the real-life stories of individuals who have weathered major disasters. The comic show how a disaster might play out and help readers determine what they might need to be survivors, too. These stories showcase how neighbors and communities can pull together and provide practical tips from actual survivors.
- Case Definitions for Chemical Poisoning
- Toxic Syndrome Descriptions for Chemical Agents
- Toxicology Profiles for Chemical Agents
- Training for Chemical Emergencies
- Chemical Emergency Information for First Responders
- Medical Management Guidelines for Chemical Agents
- Chemical Hazards Emergency Medical Management
- Emergency Response Safety and Health Database
- Laboratory Information for Chemical Emergencies
- Surveillance for Chemical Emergencies
- Preparation and Planning for Chemical Emergencies
- Preventing Pool Chemical-Associated Health Events
- Chemical Emergencies
The recipe for preparedness videos highlight diversity, economy and ease with which individuals and families can develop a variety of emergency supply kits.
The video describes what an Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is, how it fits within the framework of Incident Management Systems, how it functions and the benefits of establishing and the importance of routine use in maintaining it.
Douglas County Sheriff’s Office