As a healthcare professional, you’re a trusted source of information. Be the example for your communities and get a yearly flu vaccine to protect yourself, your patients, and your family. Remind patients to get a flu vaccine as soon as it’s available, wash their hands, cover their cough, and stay home when they’re sick.
Testing, Treatment and Infection Control Recommendations
Influenza Reporting and Testing at the Washington State Public Health Lab
- Flu information and resources for the general public
- General Information for the Public – Washington State Department of Health
- Flu Information for Public Health and Healthcare – Washington State Department of Health
- Flu Activity and Surveillance – Centers for Disease Control
- Flu Information for Health Professionals – Centers for Disease Control