Board of Health
Chelan-Douglas Health District Board of Health
The Chelan-Douglas Health District Board of Health meets the third Monday of every month at 3:00 PM, unless that day falls on an observed holiday, then the meeting is postponed until the fourth Monday. Board of Health meetings are held in the 2nd floor conference room of the Chelan-Douglas Health District, 200 Valley Mall Parkway, East Wenatchee, WA, 98802. Board meetings are open to all community members who would like to attend.
The Chelan-Douglas Health District is governed by an eight member Board of Health consisting of county and city elected officials. The Board sets county-wide policies and regulations to protect and promote the health of residents of Chelan and Douglas Counties.
Agendas and Minutes
Below are links to meeting agendas and minutes:
|July||July 20, 2020 Agenda|
|June||June 15, 2020 Agenda||June 15, 2020 Minutes|
|May||May 18, 2020 Agenda||May 18, 2020 Minutes|
|April||April 20, 2020 Agenda||April 20, 2020 Minutes|
|March||March 16, 2020 Agenda||March 16, 2020 Minutes|
|February||February 24, 2020 Agenda||February 24, 2020 Minutes|
|January||January 27, 2020 Agenda||January 27, 2020 Minutes|
Members of the Board of Health
- Jill Thompson, Chair, Waterville City Mayor
- Dan Sutton, Vice Chair, Douglas County Commissioner
- Doug England, Chelan County Commissioner
- Kevin Overbay, Chelan County Commissioner
- Marc Straub, Douglas County Commissioner
- John Sterk, East Wenatchee City Council Member
- Ruth Esparza, Wenatchee City Council Member
- Sharon Waters, Leavenworth City Council Member
Chelan-Douglas Health District Code 2014: A Codification of the General Ordinances of the Chelan-Douglas Health District, Washington. Updated and Maintained by the Chelan-Douglas Health District.