Board of Health
Chelan-Douglas Health District Board of Health
The Chelan-Douglas Health District Board of Health meets the third Monday of every month at 3:00 PM, unless that day falls on an observed holiday, then the meeting is postponed until the fourth Monday. Board of Health meetings are held in the 2nd floor conference room of the Chelan-Douglas Health District, 200 Valley Mall Parkway, East Wenatchee, WA, 98802. Board meetings are open to all community members who would like to attend.
The Chelan-Douglas Health District is governed by an eight member Board of Health consisting of county and city elected officials. The Board sets county-wide policies and regulations to protect and promote the health of residents of Chelan and Douglas Counties.
Agendas and Minutes
Below are links to meeting agendas and minutes:
Members of the Board of Health
- Dan Sutton, Chair, Douglas County Commissioner
- Kevin Overbay, Vice Chair, Chelan County Commissioner
- Tiffany Gering, Chelan County Commissioner
- Marc Straub, Douglas County Commissioner
- Jill Thompson, Waterville City Mayor
- Jerrilea Crawford, East Wenatchee Mayor
- Ruth Esparza, Wenatchee City Council Member
- Sharon Waters, Leavenworth City Council Member
Chelan-Douglas Health District Code 2014: A Codification of the General Ordinances of the Chelan-Douglas Health District, Washington. Updated and Maintained by the Chelan-Douglas Health District.