Board of Health
Chelan-Douglas Health District Board of Health
The Chelan-Douglas Health District Board of Health meets the third Monday of every month at 3:00 PM, unless that day falls on an observed holiday, then the meeting is postponed until the fourth Monday. Board of Health meetings are held in the 2nd floor conference room of the Chelan-Douglas Health District, 200 Valley Mall Parkway, East Wenatchee, WA, 98802. Board meetings are open to all community members who would like to attend.
The Chelan-Douglas Health District is governed by an eight member Board of Health consisting of county and city elected officials. The Board sets county-wide policies and regulations to protect and promote the health of residents of Chelan and Douglas Counties.
Agendas and Minutes
Below are links to meeting agendas and minutes:
Members of the Board of Health
- Doug England, Chair, Chelan County Commissioner
- Jill Thompson, Vice Chair, Waterville City Council Member
- Kevin Overbay, Chelan County Commissioner
- Marc Straub, Douglas County Commissioner
- Dan Sutton, Douglas County Commissioner
- Keith Huffaker, Wenatchee City Council Member
- John Sterk, East Wenatchee City Council Member
Chelan-Douglas Health District Code 2014: A Codification of the General Ordinances of the Chelan-Douglas Health District, Washington. Updated and Maintained by the Chelan-Douglas Health District.